This simple Broccoli & Cashew Soup recipe is on the table in under 30 minutes. Serve with plenty of buttered toast.
For the curry paste
- Broccoli florets - 400 gms
- Cashew Nuts - 150 gms soaked in warm water for about 2 hours
- Chopped Garlic cloves - 5-6
- Basil leaves - 7-8
- Sunflower seeds to garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Blender or food processor.
- Heat Hesthetic Safflower Seed Oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Once it becomes golden, add broccoli florets, soaked cashews, and basil leaves. Cook everything for 10-12 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the broccoli is tender, add 1 cup of water into a blender and blend all the ingredients together using a hand blender or food processor.
- Add extra water if you like your soup a little thinner.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with sunflower seeds and some chopped basil leaves. Serve hot and enjoy it with some buttered toast!
Recipe curated by Pankti Choksi for Hesthetic